Back from a 2 week social media break? Check
Perspective, adjusted? Check
Ready to blog again? Yes, please, thank you.
Stuff that happened while I was away:
Blog Ring of Power – These ladies were kind enough to host me in a series of FIVE interviews:
- Stop #1, wherein I talk about books that influenced me (hosted by T.W. Fendley – get Theresa’s free ebook The Fourth Treatment)
- Stop #2, wherein I talk about my writing process (hosted by E.M. LaBonte)
- Stop #3, wherein I reveal my hyper-plotter-ness (hosted by Sandra Ulbrich – check out her short stories here)
- Stop #4, wherein I chat about Open Minds and Closed Hearts (hosted by Dean C. Rich)
- Stop #5, wherein I pretend to know the key(s) to writing success (hosted by Terri Bruce – check out her books here)
Kelly Hashway wrote a wonderful review of Closed Hearts for YA Bound. I love this part:
“There is an action sequence (the climax) that had me on the edge of my seat, tearing through the pages. It was so intense and awesome. I loved it.”
I’ll be back Monday, recharged and reinspired, with new blogging fun.
That’s the kind of thing that makes an author’s heart sing.