- Swapping pages with a friend every Monday helped keep me on track.
- The pace I set for writing wasn’t completely outrageous, just very challenging.
But it was intense.
- Stock art site trolling can suck up your time if you’re not careful
- All that stock art trolling will come in handy when you make a trailer
- A nine part serial actually requires about 15 covers – the individual episodes, the collections, the print and audio versions
- A strong, character-driven premise makes storytelling easier
- A rich story-world makes creating the details easier
- Every episode doesn’t have to be plotted out, but getting feedback as I went (from CPs) was extremely valuable for keeping me on-track