on making plans (see Writer’s
Mission Statement and Five Year Plan).
than most. Making a Marketing Plan can help organize your thinking, but then
choosing the particular marketing activities that are going to work best for
you, your book, and your budget, is like going ala carte at the cafeteria:
you’ll need to pick and choose some things, try them out, see if they work.
Then try new things. Or repeat the ones that worked.
intuitively (not necessarily writing everything down). But if the idea of
making a marketing plan makes your eyes glaze, then this will get you unlocked
and moving forward. I’ve entered information as if I was launching Open Minds – I only wish I was this organized the first time around.
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy