- Authors Beware
- Be Your Own Acquisitions Editor
- Kindle Unlimited vs. Wide (Self-Publishing)
- Going Wide (Self-Publishing)
- The Market For Middle Grade
- What it takes to become a $100k author
- Demystifying iBooks
- Demystifying Nook
- How to Launch a New Author
- Hiring An Author Assistant
- Newsletters Are Key
- Rebooting an Old Low-Selling Series
- Experimenting is Critical
- Taking Risks
- All In, All the Time
- DRIVE and Indie Publishing (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
- Sell the Ebook First
- On Being Your Own Genius
- On Making Money
Community is important for indie authors. Support. Information. Networking for business knowledge and collaboration.
I love that the closing of FLOM has inspired a dozen+ groups to pick up the mantle, carrying on the ethos of For Love or Money (respecting all authors, treating people with love)! Some were created NEW, some were refreshed, and others are just opening their arms to welcome the awesome community that FLOM has been, right to the end.
CLICK HERE to find an online home (or three) that fits you.
DAUGHTERS OF FLOM – WHERE TO FIND COMMUNITY IN THE INDIE PUBLISHING WORLD (CLICK HERE)
I’ve joined some of these groups, so I may see you around the interwebs. Feel free to friend me and find me on my regular Facebook profile. As I’ve said, I’m pulling back from social media, but I won’t be GONE. I’ll still dip into the pool and share, refresh, network—all the things that community is good for.
Peace and Love,